Friday, January 07, 2005

Not Afraid to Admit when I'm Wrong or Washington State does NOT have a mandate

It seems that I am guilty of failing to do enough research. According to my friend Graumagus over at Frizzen Sparks, he has links to Sound Politics that debunk my call for Dino Rossi to concede in the Wa. State governor's race. Had I done enough research, I may not have been so hasty to declare a winner. So, there you have it. I was wrong. Check out Grau's site for more info on this: Something smells in Wa. State (and it's not the Seattle fish market, either). And while you're at it, check out the rest of his site. I don't always agree with his right-leaning politics, but the guy has some funny stuff out there. Be advised that some links and/or posts on his may not be safe for work.

Bulldog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Listed on BlogShares